In this Bluehost Review, I’m gonna show you everything that you should know about BlueHost before getting started with this website hosting provider. I’m gonna also share with you my personal experiences that I’ve had with their the past three years that I have been using them.
I will show you where you can get the cheapest price that is currently available and I’m also gonna walk you through the entire sign up process. I’m gonna explain what everything means in order that you’ll be able to make the correct decisions and also find the correct plan for you.
Bluehost offers its hosting services since 1986. Since then to now It’s continuously growing itself. Now it’s one of the biggest web hosting companies within the world. Almost 2.5 million websites from all over the globe are taking hosting services from their.
Bluehost is also officially WordPress recommended hosting provider. it’s one among the most effective web hosting provider company. Whether you’re a beginner or large business owner, it provides you with 24×7 customer support.
- Free Domain Name for 1st Year
- FREE SSL Certificate
- SSD Storage
- 24/7 Customer Support
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- $200 Marketing Credits
Bluehost Hosting Plans and Pricing
Shared Hosting Plans
Bluehost offers an annual shared web hosting plan. If you’re willing to shop for hosting with attractive discount offers, obviously you’ll be able to buy hosting with a 2 or 3 years plan. They are offering three plans Basic, Plus and Prime.
- If you’re a startup, you’ll be able to buy a Basic Plan of $3.95 per month. the basic Plan includes 1 website, 1 domain, 5 parked domain, 25 subdomains, up to 50 GB of space, 5 Email accounts with 100 MB storage per account and also Free SSL.
- If you choose Plus and Prime Hosting Plans, they’re going to costs you $5.95 per month. This plan includes unlimited websites with unmetered space, 1 domain, unlimited parked and subdomains, Unlimited email accounts with unlimited email storage, free SSL, and also marketing credit of $200.
Shared WordPress Hosting Plans
Fast, easy, and secure WordPress hosting in minutes.
- Automatic WordPress Install and Updates
- Free SSL Certificate Included
- FREE Domain Name for 1st Year
Starting at $7.99 $3.95/month* [ GET YOUR HOSTING NOW ]
If you’ve got a WordPress website otherwise you want to create a WordPress website then you need to choose WordPress hosting.
Besides, They offers shared WordPress hosting at the same price of shared web hosting which starts from $3.95/month.
WP Pro Hosting Plans (Managed WordPress Hosting)
Build and grow the perfect WordPress website with WP Pro
- All-in-one marketing center and dashboard
- SEO, email marketing, and social media tools included
- Optimized performance for blazing site speeds
Starting at $29.99 $19.95/month* [ GET YOUR HOSTING NOW ]
WordPress allows you fast, secure and also website development. It also allows you to maintain all the content of a web site from one place. As a result, you’ll be able to create your website with unlimited customization choices.
Bluehost and WordPress work closely to supply the most effective managed WordPress hosting services to their customers. Bluehost provide three exclusive plans for WordPress hosting: Build, Grow and Scale.
All the Bluehost Managed WordPress hosting plans are serviced with 24×7 support and also 30 days money-back guarantee and also offer you Free SSL.
If you would like any help in building your managed WordPress website then you’ll be able to contact support by this number 844-741-1192. they supply 24/7 Managed WordPress Hosting Support.
VPS Hosting Plans
Bluehost offers top-rated VPS web hosting services. VPS Hosting allows you to utilize the recourses like RAM, CPU dedicated to your account. This type of hosting also offers make your website greater stability and performance. As a result, you’ll be able to provide better security to your website files as you are doing not share OS with other users on the server.
If you’re searching for this VPS hosting server, This company are going to be an excellent choice without a doubt. They offers exclusive 3 VPS hosting plans – Standard, Enhanced, and Ultimate.
- Standard Plan costs you $19.99 per month. It includes 2 cores, 30 GB SSD storage, 2 GB RAM, Bandwidth, 1 domain, 1 IP Address, Free SSL and also offers 30 days money-back guarantee with 24×7 managed customer support.
- Enhanced plan costs you $29.99 per month. This plan includes 2 cores, 60 GB SSD storage, 4 GB RAM, bandwidth, 1 domain, 2 IP Addresses, Free SSL and also offer 30 days money-back guarantee with 24×7 managed customer support.
- Ultimate Plan costs you $59.99 per month. Users can take attractive benefits with this plan. This plan includes 4 cores, 120 GB SSD storage, 8 GB RAM, bandwidth, 1 domain, 2 IP Addresses, Free SSL and also 30 days money-back guarantee with 24×7 managed customer support and also offers you free SSL.
Dedicated Hosting Plans
If you would like the very best level of resource allocation, control, and privacy, dedicated servers are the foremost applicable to you. you’ll be able to get full access to configure your server without affecting or suffering from the actions of other users.
Dedicated hosting is that the best hosting plan for purchasers with high traffic websites. They provides Standard, Enhanced, and Premium Dedicated hosting plans.
- Standard plan costs you $79.99 per month. This plan offers 4 cores and 8 threads speed, 500 GB (Mirrored) storage, 4GB RAM, 5TB Bandwidth, 1 domain, 3 IP Addresses, and also free SSL.
- Enhanced plan costs you $99.99 per month. This plan offers 4 cores and eight threads speed, 1TB (Mirrored) storage, 8 GB RAM, 10 TB bandwidth, 1 domain, 4 IP Addresses, and also free SSL.
- Premium plan costs you $119.99 per month. This plan is provided with 4 cores with 8 threads speed, 1TB (Mirrored) storage, 16 GB RAM, 15 TB bandwidth, 5 IP Addresses and also free SSL.
All these plans promise 24x7 support and also offer 30-day money-back guarantee.
WooCommerce Hosting – WordPress eCommerce
Online Stores Powered by WooCommerce
- Great for selling online
- Secure payment gateways provided
- Fully customizable online stores
- Free Online Store Set Up Phone Call
Starting at $13.99 $6.95/month* [ GET YOUR HOSTING NOW ]
Bluehost offers three ecommerce hosting plans: Starter, Plus, and Pro. Their pricings are $6.95, $8.95 and $12.95/month respectively. Therefore, you’ll fully customize your ecommerce store.
All eCommerce hosting plans associate with secure payment gateways. you furthermore may don’t need to install WooCommerce because they will install it free for you.
To install WooCommerce, you’ll be able to call their support number at 877-708-7750.
Bluehost Speed and Performance
For better performance of your website, maybe you would like a faster web hosting provider. Here we’ve tested a website that’s hosted on the Bluehost server using Pingdom which is a website speed test tool.
As you’ll be able to see within the above image that our website loads less than two-half second.
Bluehost Security Features
If we mention the safety of this hosting provider then it offers free SSL with all hosting plans and anti-spam tools like Spam Hammer, Spam Experts, and Hotlink protection.
Today, Google prefers SSL enabled websites to rank higher compared to websites which haven’t any SSL certificate. So this is often the most effective thing you’re getting free with their hosting.
In addition, you’ll be able to block IPs, make directories password protected, etc. Also, they offers Cloudflare which can protects your site against DDoS attacks.
Bluehost Website Backup Policy
As you can see within the above all listed hosting plans, you’ll be able to get free site backup tools only with top hosting plans. If you choose any starter packages then you’ve to pay a little fee to get the Website Backup Pro tool.
You will get the “CodeGuard Basic” tool freed from cost with the top hosting plan. If you select any starter plan then you’ve got to pay $2.99 per month to get this backup tool.
Using this tool, you’ll be able to restore your website database of any date you would like, in only one click.
Bluehost Customer Support Review
Best customer support is the basic need of each business to create it popular. Since 1986 they are supplying its services with friendly customer supports. They have the proper team to take care of the customer and fix the problems within a brief period.
Bluehost has its knowledge center which supplies all the hosting offering information. Users can use it if they won’t want to attend for getting help from their support team.
Customers also can contact via direct Phone calls, email, online webchat or US-based ticketing system. Bluehost’s customer care team is offered for 24×7. Because of its best and quick customer support service, they are winning the crowd each day.
FAQs about Bluehost Hosting
Bluehost is owned by Endurance International Group (EIG).
Bluehost offers shared hosting, WordPress, VPS, Dedicated, and eCommerce hosting services all over the world.
Undoubtedly Bluehost is a reputed hosting provider and WordPress recommended hosting provider so it’s definitely a better web host.
Bluehost offers a 50% discount coupon to its new customers. [ VISIT BLUEHOST ]
If you want to create a new website for your small business then I think the basic plan of shared hosting is best for you.
Yes, they provides you a free domain name for 1st year only.
Yes, they provides you free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate with all plans.
Yes, they offers 30 days money back guarantee that means if you cancel their services within 30 days of signing up, you’ill receive the full refund of your hosting services only. The domain charge is not included in the refund policy.
There are two default nameservers and they are “ns1.bluehost.com” and “ns2.bluehost.com”.
Yes, Bluehost is far better than GoDaddy in any way.
SiteGround is the best Bluehost alternative.
Here’s the video tutorial from the official YouTube channel of Bluehost which will assist you to launch your WordPress website using their service quickly and simply.
Final Words on Bluehost Hosting Review
There are lots of exciting features and extras included at every price point, and therefore the diversity of plans provides plenty of flexibility for each budget. Whatever your needs, Bluehost delivers regarding its packages.
Despite some bad feedback, the majority of clients are quite pleased with Bluehost’s services. there’s a reason that this company has such a powerful reputation over 20 years of online business!
In summation, without a doubt Bluehost is literally one among the top few that i might recommend to anyone and everybody . If you’re searching for a best web host with a rock-solid reputation, then look no further than Bluehost. With cheap and scalable plans you’ll be able to customize your solution, and also in only a few of moments, you’ll be up and running.
It’s definitely knockout of a best web hosting provider – if you’ll be able to grab the occasional sale (right now 50% Off), it’s absolutely no-brainer!
BlueHost Hosting Review 2020
Bluehost is one of the foremost well known hosting companies on the market. they provide excellent speed, uptime, and support, all at a really reasonable price. Their one disadvantage is that they don't offer complimentary site migrations, except for the more tech-savvy customers (or people who don't have to be compelled to migrate their website to Bluehost servers) this is not a big deal. The pros definitely outweigh their cons, and that we definitely recommend them as a hosting provider.
- Free domain name for 1 year
- Free SSD drives on all shared hosting plans
- PHP7, HTTP/2 and NGINX+ Cache
- Unlimited web traffic & disk space
- Officially recommended by WordPress.org
- Easy WordPress 1-click installation
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free SSL certificate & CloudFlare CDN
- Bluerock control panel, built in NGINX caching
- No free website migration
- Higher price rates for free domain renewal.
- No free daily website backups & restore
- Customers have to wait for a long time to get support from Bluehost staff.
- They provide only Linux servers. For Windows hostings, you have to go for another hosting provider.
- Speed and Performance
- Customer Support
- Refund Policy